Tuesday, December 23, 2014

❤Holiday Gift Guide For Book Lovers❤

Hello my lovely readers! Today I'm going to discuss gift ideas to get for any book lover. Since the holidays are coming up fast I decided to list my top five gifts in this gift guide.
1. Book Cover Shirts
This gift includes all classical books in literature but if your not into t-shirts there is the option of sweaters. You can find this gift anywhere at a low price but if you want the gift above go to The Hob Nob Shop for these lovely t-shirts.
2. Book Cover Bags
If your not into the book cover t-shirts, then you'll love these book cover bags that can be used as a book bag. Again, you can find these bags anywhere at a low price but if you want the one pictured above you can find it at The Hob Nob Shop .
3. Personal Library Kit
This gift is an excellent choice for any book lover. I personally would like this gift for myself  because I loan my books all the time and I would like something to help me keep track of them. You can find this anywhere but I found this gift on Amazon .
4. Invisible Metal Book Shelf
This invisible metal book shelf is great for all book lovers who need an extra shelf for organization. This book shelf can be bought at Barnes and Nobles .
5.  Book Recommendation
This book is recommended to anyone who loves women in classical literature and you find this book on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles . It has beautiful illustrations and quotes that are included from their books.
If you still need some more ideas, then go to booksandquils on Youtube for her book recomedations for the holiday. Don't forget to follow me and check out the sites below. Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment