Monday, December 29, 2014

✿Perks of Being A Wallflower (Movie Review)✿

*Please read with caution! Spoilers ahead!*
Hello my lovely readers! Once again I'm going to review another movie I will be reviewing the movie adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Before I give my final ranking, I would like to address a couple of my opinions towards this movie. The plot of the story is about finding yourself and being able to fit in. If you haven't read the book I would suggest that you read my review to get a further understanding of the movie. Which will be listed below at the end of this review. The plot is still reflected from the story but like many movie adaptions that were based off of a book some scenes have to be cut. In this case, I felt that the movie stayed true to the book because Stephen Chbosky in fact directed his book into a movie adaptation. Also the movie had a talented cast because of Logan Lerman and the beautiful Emma Watson. In the movie I felt that the main character, Charlie, was portrayed as a mature teenager but in the book Charlie is a little childish instead of being mature. Regardless, I had no problem with any of the other cast members. The cinematography for this film was beautiful because it stayed true to this vision that anyone who read the book would view how the book would play out as a movie. If that makes any sense. Also I would like to note that the film had a really good soundtrack that I fell in love with and would listen to it on repeat. As a result, I would give this movie a 5 out of 5 stars because of the points listed above. If you haven't watched this film please do I feel like anyone could relate to this coming of age story. I'm sorry this is a short review but I hope these posts make up for my absence earlier in the year. Don't forget to follow for more reviews and to follow the sites below. Till then my lovely readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment