Monday, December 29, 2014

☆The Fault In Our Stars(Movie Review)★

*Read with caution! Spoilers ahead!*
Hello my beautiful readers! Today I'm going to review the film adaptation of The Fault In Our Stars. First off this movie is about a 16-year-old girl named Hazel Grace Lancaster, who was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She is forced by her parents to attend a cancer patient support group, where she meets and falls in love with Augustus Waters. I give this movie a ranking of 5.5 out of 5 stars because Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort were excellent choices for the main roles and they didn't look like 20-something-year-olds trying to play teenagers. They also did a great make-up job for Shailene's character because I don't like it when they put too much make-up on a character that isn't supposed to have any on. I disliked that they didn't include some scenes in the movie but left them as deleted scenes, which I didn't want but it still was a great film. Also when they tried acting out these beautiful quotes from the novel I found it cheesy because I thought it could work but it didn't look right in reality. Most of the scenes with Hazel and Augustus were absolutely beautiful but some scenes felt a little too much romance. Regardless this adaptation from the book is true to the story and I would recommend a friend to come over and watch this film. Don't forget if you haven't already read my review for the book The Fault In Our Stars, I will leave a link below. Also don't forget to continue following me and my sites listed below! Don't forget to be awesome my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment